Many times it happens that we don’t remember our previous location and routes of some important destinations. So here is one of the features of google maps to keep a record of your location, route with date and time. Let’s see how to use it with simple steps.
- open google maps on your phone.
- click on the left sliding menu of google maps.
- click on your timeline.
- you will be asked by Google to allow to save your precise location after you allow google. It will save all of your location and routes you visit 24×7. (when you will allow from that time google maps will start recording your data not previously)
- To view your previous location again go to your timeline click on Calender.
- you can see your routes as shown here.
- you can the routes as well time.
my other hacks