Apple in WWDC 2019 just announce some cool features that would be coming to its devices. WWDC is a worldwide developers conference that is held every year across the United States this time it was held in San Jose, California. Apple threw a lot of new stuff including Mac pro and pro display XDR, iOS 13 with a dark mode, macOS Catalina and a very special operating system for iPad known as iPad OS.Apple WWDC highlights
Here is the list of new stuff that Apple showcased:-
Mac Pro and Apple pro display XDR
- Say hello to the cheese grater back in 2019 and it’s modernised which obviously isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- Here are the specs to prove that it’s a beast, Apple introduced a custom video card especially for video editing which is called afterburner it is specially designed for video editing acceleration to support native ProRes and ProRes Raw in 8K. Hola to 1.4 kW power supply having optional Wheels.
- And yes the rumoured to 32 inch HDR display is real comes by the name of pro display XDR, Apple intends to replace both reference in working monitors for video editors it’s gotten and some resolution of 6016 X 3384 resolution. It has a maximum Brightness of 1600 Nits, moreover, it can sustain a constant contrast at 1000 nits.
- There is this new version of Mac operating system known as Catalina; includes the podcast app with indexing for easy finding an Apple TV support, Dolby Atmos and Dolby version support.
- A new app has been introduced known as sidecar in which you can use your iPad as a secondary display.
- An assistive voice control has been.
- Developers can now put their apps easily from iPad to macOS by Project Catalyst.
- It lets you pin widgets to the home screen, provides a better multitasking interface, and provides multiple windows in apps with split screen.
- The most awaited feature in the iPad has now come to the reality iPad now support thumb drive and a feature to import all the pictures directly from camera.
- Now, Safari on iPad would optimise the website of Desktop version for its display.
- Apple added custom Fonts support.
- The latency of an Apple Pencil has been reduced for doing better mark up.
iPhone: iOS 13
- Dark mode has been introduced.
- A major update has been implemented in the reminders section.
- Apple improves some major privacy issues.
- Moji’s are upgraded.
- Siri can now read and reply to messages via AirPods.
- CarPlay has renovated with the new dashboard and expanded partner apps.
- A major improvement in Siri‘s voice has been implemented, it now sounds more natural.
Apple Watch with watchOS 6
- Your Apple Watch is now powered with voice memo and calculator.
- Addition of new watch faces
- Introduction of the new Apple Watch store gives you the power to browse search and install the applications and the feature is right onto your watch.
- Health app has been redesigned which introduces menstrual cycle tracking.
The information is taken from here
Some more posts from this website